Gen-X : Chapter 1 Gen-X : Chapter 1

Beautyful

This really is a piece of pizza to me. The most epic flash ever, the plot is great despite being still vague, and i DO expect there to be a FRIGGIN' SECOND EPISODE!
This series isn't canceled, but it may seem like so since Einstei (God of Flash Movies) is not posting news on his channel somewhy.

The Race! The Race!

Above epicness

"Damnit"
I could never get an idea like this in my whole life. Epic.

Humaliens Battle 2 Humaliens Battle 2

Solid

It is certainly to be bested, but it's a good solid game.
One little curious interesting known fact: Music is NOT stolen from arcuz.
The author is Kevin MacLeod, and he allows for free use of his music.
Plus, it sounds good. Graphics are quite interesting.
Perhaps there should be more work in general, i wait for another episode.

Sentence Generator Sentence Generator

Was
Bored

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Nice!

Cool game yeah. You must be pleased of my vote, this is the highest i've ever gave to any game.

Drum and Bass Loop Thing Drum and Bass Loop Thing

Awesome.

This is damn good sounding... however too short and unpolished for perfect score.
I say make a full song out of it.

DjTapey responds:

Thanks! Lol. Yeah, I know. I'll probably do that. :P

A Distant Thought A Distant Thought

Brilliant...

I swear, i am literally speechless. One of the most incredible pieces of art that have been blessed to my ears. This is absolutely glorious and deserves to become known to all mankind. Just one thing, what program did you use to make this song? I'm be interested in doing music myself.

corbetweller responds:

I use Logic Pro to record and produce music. I appreciate your comment, it inspires me to post up some more stuff!

Chaoz Annihilator Chaoz Annihilator

Very awesome

When i started listening i was like cool. Then the main beat came and my ears went like HOLY SH**. This is awesome beyond human comprehension, and really deserves a full version. I think you should collaborate with ParagonX9 one day to make an epic song. You really seem awesome enough =P